Meet Menlo Park Dentist Dr. Derrick Sakata
Dr. Derrick Sakata holds a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. A Bay Area native, Dr. Sakata has returned to the Peninsula (where he attended Menlo School) after practicing for seven years in Seattle, Washington. A proponent of individualized care, he strives to give each patient a plan to promote their health: “It is essential that I empower my patient to become an active participant in caring for their well-being. I do this by partnering with them, so that they understand all the options available, and can then select the best course of action.” Dr. Sakata has partnered with Delta Dental, Guardian Dental, Aetna, Cigna and MetLife dental insurance plans.
Meet Menlo Park Dentist Dr. Stanley Lent
Dr. Stanley Lent was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area and attended college at the University of Southern California. He completed his post graduate education at Georgetown University, receiving a Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1976. After Dental School he completed a General Practice Residency at the Palo Alto VA Hospital. From 1977 to present Dr. Lent has dedicated himself to providing the highest quality dentistry possible to his patients in a technologically sophisticated environment. As well as maintaining all of his patient’s good health in his practice, he is passionate about improving smiles. As a very active member of his community Dr Lent has served as President of the Mid-Peninsula Dental Society and President of the Board of Child Advocates of San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.
Dentist Menlo Park
The Dental Practice of Drs. Derrick Sakata & Stanley Lent
Here, at Menlo Park Smiles, you can get the best dental care for the whole family. Our Menlo Park Dental Practice involves the latest technologies in dental care and a wide variety of dental services for your family. Our dental services range from Preventative & Restorative Treatment, Emergency Dental Care, Oral Cancer Screenings, Dental Fillings, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Dental Implants, Root Canals, Teeth Extractions, Dentures, Periodontal Treatment, In-Office Teeth Whitening, and much more!
Menlo Park Smiles Accepts The Following Dental Insurance Benefits
Missing teeth are perhaps the most obvious and challenging obstacle to a beautiful smile. If you have one or more missing teeth, Menlo Park Dentist Dr. Derrick Sakata of Menlo Park Smiles can show you how dental implants can solve your problem permanently.
Your teeth can be restored to optimal dental health through our general & restorative dental services. Through improved techniques & technology, we can now provide you with a range of treatments to reconstruct the functionality of damaged teeth for a restored smile.
The cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer are completely state-of-the-art. Our cosmetic dentists use superior dental materials to ensure the work we do lasts many years.If you are considering changing your smile with one of our aesthetic options, keep in mind that…
We recognize that dental emergency situations do arise, at Menlo Park Smiles, Dr. Derrick Sakata will do his best to respond to your problem promptly. Accidents happen, and knowing what to do when one occurs can mean the difference between saving and losing a tooth.
Patient Reviews and Testimonials
- Excellent dental care. Dr. Lent is thorough and stands by his work. The hygienists are also thorough and answer questions without being "preachy." The front office staff are knowledgeable and very helpful.Becky
- I really love Kelly my hygienist. I think she does an incredible job with my teeth, but she also is incredibly kind and fun to talk with. I had need worried about a chip on my front tooth and Dr. Lent took care of it so quickly and treated me to my Christmas present in May! Very happy with appointment.Darcy
- How many people say they look forward going to the dentist... Well, I do. Everyone there is just so nice and personable. It's like a family. Dr. Lent is a great dentist and Marty my hygienist is great as well. I would recommend both of them. And of course it's always a pleasure to see Bonnie and Patty who work the front desk.Debbie
- Dr. Lent is a wonderful dentist and a good man ! His assistant Martha Morey is the best and I love being Billed by Bonnie !! And if you don't respond well to dental appointment reminders, well Dr. Stan Lent has a hot-shot named Patty.Steve M.
- Dr lent and his staff work hard to help you. He does excellent dentistry, his hygienist are through and the front desk staff know how to manage your insurance payments.Brian R.
- Awesome cleaning! Marty does the best job when cleaning my sensitive teeth. She is great to talk with too. See you all in 6 months.Corey B
Dental Services Menlo Park
Prevention Is the Best Medicine
With all the remarkable advances in dental medicine, there is still no substitute for your natural teeth. With this in mind, our main goal for all our dental patients is the protection and preservation of your natural smile. We perform in-office hygiene and make recommendations for your at-home routine. We also identify and monitor common dental problems and growing threats to your smile to plan for future dental treatments.
General Dentistry Services We Offer
Menlo Park Dentist Dr. Sakata provides a full range of general dentistry procedures to our patients, including: